Nature First promotes the protection and preservation of the world’s natural and wild places through inspiring, educating, and uniting everyone making photographs and videos in nature, empowering them to be ambassadors of the natural world.
Type: Volunteer position (approx. 5 hrs/week), fully remote, flexible hours.
Commitment: Minimum commitment of six months.
The Ambassador Coordinator supports the Nature First ambassadors, primarily US based, around the Nature First mission and vision, assisting them in working together to advance the aims of Nature First effectively.
- Support the Ambassador Program Manager.
- Support ambassadors to be inspired, focused, and active in achieving the goals.
- Attend and participate in monthly meetings.
- Assist in creating and completing ambassador program goals and objectives.
- Initiate discussion and virtual meetings amongst ambassadors.
- Participate in interviewing and onboarding new ambassadors.
- Support ambassadors in growing their local networks through social media, online engagement, and in-person activities.
- Work closely with the Nature First team on new education and advocacy programs.
- Gather insights and feedback from ambassadors and infuse the learnings back into the Nature First organization.
- Partner with Social Media Manager to promote ambassador program and efforts.
- Approximately 5 hours per week; schedule varies and is flexible.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and creativity.
- Strong interpersonal skills, highly collaborative with the ability to drive consensus.
- Passion for Nature First’s mission and principles.
- Ability to work well with volunteers from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Prefer experience leading volunteers.
- English Fluency Required; Bi-lingual Preferred.
Reach out to the Nature First team today, and join us!
Please send your resume with a brief statement of interest, by clicking on the button below: