We need ambassadors to help spread the word and cultivate Nature First in their local communities. Nature First, the alliance for responsible nature photography is built on the Nature First Principles – developed to help educate and guide both professional and recreational photographers in sustainable, minimal impact practices that will help preserve nature’s beautiful locations. #naturefirst
Type: Volunteer position (3-5 hrs/week), fully remote, flexible hours.
This is a great opportunity to become a volunteer Local Ambassador – the driving force of Nature First education and outreach in your community. You’ll work with the Nature First team to grow the movement by engaging your community and providing localized guidance and relevance.
- Be an advocate for Nature First, promoting the Nature First Principles.
- Post regularly on social media about Nature First.
- Build a local Nature First community through online engagement, and in-person activities.
- Leverage your personal talents and creativity to collaborate and help grow the Nature First organization.
- Work closely with the Nature First team on new education and advocacy programs.
- Gather insights and feedback from your community and infuse the learnings back into the Nature First organization.
- Passionate about Nature First, have the desire to help and build community.
- Highly self-motivated, willing to take initiative, and get great pleasure from helping others learn and understand, but not seeking notoriety.
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Reliable, collaborative, outgoing and have a positive attitude.
- Experience in community management and social media.
- A collaborative attitude, can understand and communicate online with groups and individuals, an appreciation for differing opinions, and can moderate challenging discussions.
Reach out to the Nature First team today, and join us! Please complete our volunteer questionnaire by clicking on the button below: